
Sgt Barry
Parslow,
Det Scott Murray and I did a charity event called "Walk a mile in her shoes" to raise money for victims of sexual assault. The event was held at Utah State University where we and many other men put on high healed shoes and walked a mile on campus. It was pretty fun but I realized that high heal shoes suck. I don't know why women would wear those types of shoes, they are so uncomfortable. My feet hurt by the end and I had a small blister on my foot. Don't I look good with my pink pumps or what ever they are called.
3 comments:
Sorry about your feet, amazing the pressure put on women. Do you have too much fun at work?
Curt I think you should have put your blonde wig back on. I am starting to worry about you a little.
Hope it was a success!
Wow curt that is cool idea. You are awesome.
Post a Comment