The girls all wore their dresses to church today. Every little girl was awed by the fact that the Disney Princesses were at church. They would come and talk the girls and tell them how beautiful they were, some could only stare. It was really cute.
ahhh Happy Birthday. are you sure you are 16? Sorry I am a crappy aunt. I love you and you are beautiful. So you made it home on time, but did you tell your mom about how you left out the window after you went to bed?
2 comments:
Can't wait to show my girls these pictures. I think I may have to print one out!
ahhh Happy Birthday. are you sure you are 16? Sorry I am a crappy aunt. I love you and you are beautiful. So you made it home on time, but did you tell your mom about how you left out the window after you went to bed?
Post a Comment