Shannon went to the Prom last night, can you believe my baby is old enough to go to prom? She was beautiful! Her date was Braden. They had a good time, and he had her home on time.
Ditto to all the above comments. It looks gorgeous and modest too, way to go! Hope you had fun. Hard to believe your kids have all gotten so grown up. It sure happens in a hurry.
6 comments:
I love the dress you are so adorable shannon!!! Happy Sweet 16!!!
LOVE the dress! Shannon is absolutely beautiful....when did she grow up!?!
She is so cute. It is so crazy, I can't believe she is old enough. Pretty dress.
You did a great job picking out that dress! You look beautiful! I hope the prom was just as great. Driving too?!
Ditto to all the above comments. It looks gorgeous and modest too, way to go! Hope you had fun. Hard to believe your kids have all gotten so grown up. It sure happens in a hurry.
Shannon you look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you had a blast!!
Post a Comment