This is one I learned from my brother. On March 31st I went back to the office late for a search warrant. As I entered the invesigations division it was fairly dark, but as I looked through the window of the door I saw two dispatchers crawling around on the floor in one of the detectives cubicles. I of course contacted them and discovered they were taping the chairs to the floor for April fools. This got me thinking....
I decided it would be fun to make my friends office smell good so I went and got some lotion from the secretaries desk and coated the arms of his chair and the drawer with the lotion. I then remembered as a kid helping my brother play a joke on his friend. He coated a feminine napkin with smelly perfume and stuck it under the dash of his truck. I did the same thing but placed it under his desk. For the next 8 days he kept asking me and the secretary if his office smelled like perfume. He was getting a little obsessed. Today I also placed one in his car. Unfortunately I got a little overzealous and "recharged" the "napkin" just before I left work unaware that he was coming back later. He walked into his office and was overwhelmed with the smell of perfume. He searched thoroughly and discovered the source of the smell. He called me and stated that he knew it was me and then threatened that he was going to get me back. I of course played innocent but had unfortunately told him about this joke some time ago. He said what made him mad is that it took him so long to figure it out. It was then that I asked him if he had found the one that was in his car. He said no that his head has been so full of perfume that he can't smell anything. Anyway it worked out pretty good. I recommend it............
4 comments:
curt. you are a kid. love it.
Did his wife question him at all? That is funny stuff. He should be glad it was not a fish.
Thanks for the laugh today!
Love it! I may have to try this sometime :)
Post a Comment