Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We hope that you all had a great holiday weekend. We went to Curt's sister Jayne's house and had a great time. Its always nice to be with family. We also heard from Mike earlier this week, he is doing great. He said that he almost got attacked by two dogs, actually had to kick one of them as it was trying to bite him but he didn't get bit. He said that was real exciting. Curt told him in a letter that you don't have to outrun the dog, just your companion.

On Friday, Curt went with his sisters to St George to Bruce's wife's mother's funeral. He said it was very nice and he had a good time with his siblings.

A reminder that you can write Mike at mikehooley@myldsmail.net. He would love to hear from you all......

1 comment:

sharpsnaps said...

I did get a bunch of songs together for that Fella, but I need to write him another note and get them sent. I am glad he is doing so well.