Michele! Hey there! I got your e-mail about Mike's call! Tell him congratulations from the Hirschi's. We didn't know you guys had a blog! Our's is www.hirschihome.com. We love & miss you guys! Keep in touch! - Randi
We are soooo excited for you. You are such a great kid and will be a great missionary. Glad you could be where Jan is. I am sure she can feed you some. Congratulations.
6 comments:
We are so excited for you. Can't wait to have you over for dinner.
seriously. Jan now you can't claim you have no family in St. Louis. Congrats Mike!!!
Michele! Hey there! I got your e-mail about Mike's call! Tell him congratulations from the Hirschi's. We didn't know you guys had a blog! Our's is www.hirschihome.com.
We love & miss you guys! Keep in touch!
- Randi
We are soooo excited for you. You are such a great kid and will be a great missionary. Glad you could be where Jan is. I am sure she can feed you some. Congratulations.
Congratulations Mike!! We are so excited for you...and we may just "happen" to see you when we visit Jan.
I was thinking you were coming to seattle! So excited for you!! Fun for Jan!!
Post a Comment