Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ok, I know Christmas is over

So if December came fast, I don't know what happened to January. So here we are in February and I am now getting around to posting. Curt wants me to let everyone know that NASCAR started today.
In other news:
- The store is starting to get busier the last 2 days I have had standing room only in the store. Thanks to the new make-up line that we got in, and the fact that competition season is getting ready to start and everyone is needing what they thought they already had (tights ,with no holes, 2 shoes, one for each foot)
- Put lettering in the window that has our new logo. It's different than what I have posted before, but I need to take a picture of it, so check back, maybe in another 2 months. Just kidding. I'll try to post it soon.
- We only have 3 feet of snow now in our yard. Everyone else in the valley has less but we are blessed to live in the coldest spot here. So our spring comes in late May. But there is hope I can see the driveway, and the grass on the spot over the septic tank.
-We are triing to be more healthy. Shannon and I have both been sick, so we have gotten into jucing veggies and chea smoothies. I feel alot better, Shannon in working on it. We have also been going to the foot zoner.
- Charlie is getting old, grey, and fat, and he hates winter. Eric has to go out and make trails in the snow so he will leave the kennel. He makes sad faces at you in the window. IT's really sad.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's great that the store is doing so well!

Let Curt know that NASCAR is big in good ole' NC...just in case he wants to meet John for a man vacation.

I can't wait to see the new logo. What make up did you get in? Is it mainly stage make up?

Poor Charlie. You've probably heard by now, we got a dog. So far so good. Send Charlie this way, he'd love the weather.

I need these recipes for the smoothies. What appliance are you using to juice them?

Have you ever heard of the Candida diet. Basically it says that if we get a build up of yeast in our bodies it can affect us in so many different ways. I'm thinking of trying it, it's basically a cleanse. Go to wholeapproach.com if you are interested in learning more.
We miss you guys and would LOVE to see you this year. It looks like our visit our West isn't going to happen, but we'd love to see you guys. You should send the kids for Spring Break!

Love you!