I have someone helping me design a logo for the Dance Shop. But I would like your opinions, Please!! What do you think? I need a sign (for the front of the store), and a phone book ad.
I love it. It is very attractive. I especially like the top one. It was easier for me to read for some reason. However if you put one of those open house "A" shaped boards out one the side walk I would use the bottom one to catch people walking along the side walk.
So fun.. Still working on some jewels for you. It seems they can buy the cheap stuff now, but i will send you some stuff just to see how it does. It may be that not everyone fells in a crunch right now.
3 comments:
Love it! It feels magical esp with the music playing from you blog. The sparkles make it.
I love it. It is very attractive. I especially like the top one. It was easier for me to read for some reason. However if you put one of those open house "A" shaped boards out one the side walk I would use the bottom one to catch people walking along the side walk.
So fun.. Still working on some jewels for you. It seems they can buy the cheap stuff now, but i will send you some stuff just to see how it does. It may be that not everyone fells in a crunch right now.
Post a Comment