We have been to see some of the Washin'tonians and some of the Texans. It's a good thing that Camy takes pictures or I wouldn't have any. I took the camera but did't take any pictures. We had a great time, even though the car didn't. We did have a little car trouble, but what's a trip without trouble. It just wouldn't be any fun. So I'm thinking of writting a tour guide book of repair shops from here to Washington and who has the best waiting rooms. What do you think? We were glad to see the new baby and Eric got to play with Hannah and Jake, to what he says could be the last time ever. (Do to the move) Then Shannon left us for Texas and got spoiled by her Aunt Camille. Thanks Camy.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I wish I could see that little baby. Have fun with your next adventure hopefully you won't spend as much time in repair shops.
Post a Comment