Sunday, June 8, 2008


Wow! I can't believe that my baby has graduated from high school. (by the way that doesn't make me old, he's just very mature for his age.)

Life seems to march on by whether you are ready or not, but I have to say that it has been a great time. I wish I could go back and do it again.

Mike is headed off to USU in the fall. He has a few classes already completed thanks to the concurrent enrollment program. He is going to an engineering camp next week at USU. He will get to spent a day in each of the different areas of engineering. Then they do some type of project at the end, should be fun. Then he goes to SOAR, which is a day that they spend with the Freshmen to show them the campus and then met with the councelor to register for the first semester. Then all that's left is paying for it, Yea!

2 comments:

Carolee Brown said...

Your kids are growing up really fast, but what an AWESOME job you have done as parents. Bravo.
Michele you know I must not have been in my right mind when I got dressed for the day. Thank goodness that phase has past. I hate to think what I will say in another 15 years about what I wear now. Scary!! Carolee

Karen said...

You have a good looking family! Way to go on graduation Mike, this is just the begining.
Nice teeth Stud!!!